CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Submissions are always open. We accept unsolicited submissions of fiction, poetry and nonfiction. Please read the guidelines below and send your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept work from writers of any background, nationality and/or residence.
- We accept work in any South African language.
- Our maximum word counts are 6000 words for pieces of fiction, and 8000 words for non-fiction. Minimum word counts for both genres is 300 words.
- Please send us up to three poems at a time. Your poems can be of any length.
- We prefer to receive original work, i.e. work that has not been published before. If your work has been published before, please indicate how, where and when in your cover letter.
- We're happy to publish excerpts from books, scripts, etc. Please indicate whether your submission is an excerpt in your cover letter.
- Similarly, translations are welcome, as long as the source text and author is credited.
- Please include a brief (40 words max) bio with your submission.